Through the use of tools such as workbooks, demonstration software, and Competition software students will learn important skills in cyber safety and cybersecurity. The 20-hour curriculum is designed to be completed over five days, with the fifth day serving as a day of mini-Competition. All sessions are Monday through Friday, with Friday being the mini-Competition day.
The NCC will offer AFA CyberCamps in two formats: Standard and Advanced. Standard AFA CyberCamps teach beginner students the basics while Advanced AFA CyberCamps incorporates more complex concepts geared towards students who have previously participated in a CyberCamp or participated on a CyberPatriot team.
- Windows 10 Module (Windows Graphical Utilities, Windows Command Line, optional Sysinternals Suite)
- Ubuntu 16 Module (Init Systems, Advanced Command Line, Processes and Scheduled Tasks, optional Security Policies and PAM, optional Networking)
- Cisco NetAcad Networking Modules 1-3
- Monday - Cyber Ethics Module, Windows 10 Module
- Tuesday - Windows 10 Module, Ubuntu 16
- Wednesday - Ubuntu 16 Module
- Thursday - Cisco Networking Modules 1-3
- Friday - Mini-CyberPatriot Competition. Students will compete against their fellow campers on Windows 10 and Ubuntu 16 advanced Competition images.